In this eVerify review, I aim to give you all the details you need about this background check service. If you want to know everything about it, then this is the place to be. There are also comments below from real users. So check them out. If you already use it yourself, may I also ask you to comment about your experience with it in the comments section. Thank you!
Note: If you're in a hurry and don't have much time for reviews, please click here to go to their main website!
For the majority of people who want to carry out a background check online, eVerify is probably the best solution. It has a huge database and you can search all public records imaginable including (but not limited to):
- birth and death records
- marriage and divorce records
- criminal records
- property records
- phone records
- social media profiles
Chances are that if you are looking for someone, you'll be able to find them with the service. But what if you're worried about not having enough information about the individual that you want to do a background check on?
Well, this generally isn't too much of a problem. eVerify gives you the option of searching for an individual in four (4) different ways. Here are the different ways you can make a search:
- Name – You can do an easy and simple search by putting in the first and last name of the individual you're looking for. You also have the option of searching all states, or just a certain one which will make your results much more targeted.
- Phone – Only have the old phone number of your long lost relatives? Have a number in your phone but don't know who it belongs to? Receiving annoying sales calls from an unknown company? Simply use the search by phone number option on the website.
- Address – If you know the address of the individual then you can find out a lot of information such as address history, property information, possible neighbours, phone numbers and much more.
- Email – Even if you only have the email of an individual you can still find out their name and address by searching through their huge database. You'll be surprised at what you can find simply from an email address!
Their pricing structure is also quite cheap and fair. A monthly subscription is available where you will be charged $19.95 per month. At first glance this might seem a bit expensive but here is one of its best features. For the monthly subscription price you actually get to carry out unlimited background checks. So firstly, you don't have to worry if it takes you more than one background check to find the person you're looking for. Secondly, you never have to worry about going over your “allowance” simply because there isn't one.
All in all, it's a very good package and you really can't go wrong. For a small price of just $19.95 per month, you can get all the information that you need on a vast amount of individuals (unlimited, actually!). This is much cheaper than hiring a private investigator to do this kind of work for you. There are many features available and you can search through a whole plethora of records to find what you are looking for, it's true that you might be able to search through some of these records for free online, but that would take days and who has the time for that?
The search options are user-friendly and you're given different options to conduct a search. Overall, eVerify receives a rating of 5 stars and is without a doubt our top recommendation.
If you are still on the fence about using the service, you should take full advantage of their FREE 5-day trial offer so you can see all the features first hand. The trial period gives you more than enough time to try out all of the features and see if this software really fits your needs. In order to take advantage of this offer, just sign up like you would normally and you'll see a tick-box asking if you would like to trial for 5 days. If you cancel within this period you won't be billed a single cent! In order to cancel, all you need to do is either call up the support line (listed on the website) or send an email.