In this Background Report 360 review, I aim to give you all the details you need about this background check tool. If you want to know everything about it, then this is the place to be. There are also comments below from real users. So check them out. If you already use it yourself, may I also ask you to comment about your experience with it in the comments section. Thank you!
Note: If you're in a hurry and don't have much time for reviews, please click here to go to their main website!
It is impossible to be over-careful around the people you meet these days. There is only so much you can know about a person by talking to them and a lot of it is, more often than not, a meticulously presented facade of a personality.
Sometimes, a serious analysis of the past records for a possible criminal history, property records, bankruptcies, and so on is the only thing protecting you from the ruin that this person could potentially bring into your life.
A number of agencies offer background checks on people. Here, I have analyze one of them – Background Report 360. I have given both the good and bad aspects of their service which I hope will help you make a better decision.
- It is a comprehensive tool which sources its data from various law enforcement agencies. The comprehensive report includes personal records, criminal history records, court records and property records.
- Personal records fetches you detailed private information of the person such as alias/maiden name, address history, phone numbers, social web search, date of birth, relatives, email addresses and spouse/ roommates.
- Criminal history section will get you the person's state criminal records, nationwide criminal records, arrests and warrants, misdemeanors and felonies, convictions and incarcerations and also their DUIs and criminal driving violations.
- Court Records section furnishes civil filings, civil actions, bankruptcies and liens & judgments from the person's past.
- Property Records will search through the mortgage records, property information, primary ownership on titles, phone numbers & details, house purchase & current value and even possible neighbors.
- The database is constantly updated and provides the most current information of up to 1 billion records.
- The accuracy of the data is limited by only one variable i.e. the accuracy of law enforcement records. Hence the information is highly trustworthy.
- The “quick as a flash” report is generated in a matter of 10 seconds after you click the search button
- A very easy interface takes only 3 steps to fetch your report. First you search the person of interest using the person`s name and city, then you register in the second step and thereafter download the report.
- If you face any issues while generating reports and need support, the support team is quick enough to respond within a matter of 24 hours.
- Full refund guarantee if you do not find the person you are looking for in the search.
- A search may return multiple results for the same person with addresses in different states. Depending on your choice of person and state, the report generated could vary. In such cases, state-specific records such as property details appear only under the state they are owned.
- The website has extensive restrictions on the kind of people you can search for especially public figures.
- The comprehensive data can, at times, be overwhelming for people who are looking for quick details about the person being investigated.
Who Should Use It?
- Employers who want to make sure that they hire a trustworthy candidate for the job (this is often referred to as the employee verification stage).
- Parents who wish to ensure that their kids are talking to the right people.
- Landlords looking to rent out their properties. A possible use of the premises by the occupant for illegal activities can attract unwanted law enforcement issues to both occupant and landlord.
The report, which can potentially save your assets, interests and maybe even you dear one's life, with its most current information of the people you meet, is available at a nominal price of $29.95. Considering the depth and detail of the content, Background Report 360 offers a very high value for money to its customers!