Hello and welcome to my website!
Okay, let’s do away with the introductions and go straight to the topic. I want this to be as short as possible. After reading this, I hope you already know what to do.
Note: If you’re in a hurry and don’t want to read further, click here to go directly to the BEST solution I found!
First Things First – Legal Matters
DO NOT install any of the software I recommend in this website without the knowledge and consent of the phone owner and/or user. Doing so is INVASION OF PRIVACY, which is ILLEGAL! Install the software of your choice on a phone that you own, on your minor child’s phone (that you bought for him), or on your own company’s business phone (provided that you inform those who will use it that it is being tracked). Your best option to know its legality is to consult a lawyer.
The Two (2) Ways Of Tracking Cell Phones
Whether you are a parent who needs to track and protect his minor child or an employer who needs to track the company phone’s activities, you may find this information very useful.
There are generally 2 ways of tracking phones – using a cell phone tracker (a software application) and using a physical chip (for GPS tracking and/or wiretapping).
I would like to save you the hassles of testing both for yourself and point you towards the right direction. And let me also point out that the “FREE” WAYS OF TRACKING CELL PHONES DON’T WORK! They are all around the internet. They will just waste your precious effort and time!
In my experience, using a cell phone tracker (a software application) is the best, fastest, most cost-effective way of doing it.
Let me explain…
- Installing a cell phone tracker just takes about 5 minutes. With a physical GPS chip, don’t even get me started on this. Good luck with installing such a small chip in such a small device!
- You have more options with a cell phone tracker. With the physical chip, you just have a few. With the software, you can track GPS locations, read text messages, record the surroundings of the phone, record calls, view the phone browser’s history, see the pictures taken, see the videos shot, read emails, see the phonebook, and many more. With a physical chip, you could just either track locations or overhear conversations around the phone.
Which Software Do I Recommend?
There are many cell phone tracking applications around nowadays. Some of them are SpyBubble, mSpy, StealthGenie, MobiStealth, Mobile Spy, and Highster Mobile.
I used them all myself. After YEARS of following them, I now recommend Highster Mobile the most.
Here’s the simple reason why…
Highster Mobile is a ONE-TIME FEE. Plus, it’s packed with ALL the essential features!
It also works on phones and tablets. Whether what you want to track is an iPhone, iPad, any Android Phone, any Android Tablet, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Nokia/Symbian, and so on, Highster Mobile will definitely work for you!
In a nutshell, here’s what I could also say about all the others (according to preference from top to bottom)…
- StealthGenie: This is actually my 2nd recommendation right now… only that it’s a recurring payment.
- mSpy: They have COMPLETE features… but they’re the most expensive. Plus, it’s also a recurring payment.
- MobiStealth: This is also a recurring payment. I actually find using this confusing. One difference it has that others don’t have is its “reverse phone lookup” feature. So if you need this feature, you might also want to have a look at it.
- Mobile Spy: This is also a recurring payment. One big flaw with it is its inability to overhear phone calls.
- SpyBubble: This used to be my top recommendation before. But then, they switched to a recurring payment structure last year. Plus, they also removed the ability to overhear phone calls and phone surroundings about 5 months ago.
So for me, Highster Mobile is the clear winner!