Note: Do NOT use any of the software applications I write about here for INVASION OF PRIVACY. Doing so is ILLEGAL. Your best option to know its legality is to consult a lawyer.
Okay, let’s go straight into the topic… I will say the important things upfront so we don’t waste time.
The best way of tracking a cell phone is by using a software. And the best one as of now is the FlexiSpy cell phone tracking software.
Because it is only FlexiSpy that has retained ALL of the features that this industry usually had! All the others (Highster Mobile, mSpy, MobiStealth, Mobile Spy, and SpyBubble) have already REMOVED their most-wanted features. Plus, FlexiSpy is giving a DISCOUNT to anybody who has a subscription to their competitors.
They also have the BEST customer support. And if the software doesn’t work for you as they claim within the refund period, they will give your money back! Just ask for it.
They also have a flexible pricing scheme according to the features that you just need.
So if you’re in a hurry, then you MUST click here to begin tracking a phone ASAP!
If you want the finer details, you could also read on…
The Two (2) Ways Of Tracking Cell Phones
Whether you are a parent who needs to track and protect his minor child, a grown-up adult who needs to monitor his aging parent, or an employer who needs to track the company phone’s activities, you may find this information very useful. It may also be that you want to track your own phone to monitor its location and activities. This is helpful when locating your phone after losing or misplacing it. In some ways, this also helps you to monitor your phone use.
There are generally 2 ways of tracking phones – using a cell phone tracker (a software application) and using a physical chip (for GPS tracking and/or wiretapping).
I would like to save you the hassles of testing both for yourself and point you towards the right direction. And let me also point out that the “FREE” WAYS OF TRACKING CELL PHONES DON’T WORK! They are all around the internet. They will just waste your precious effort and time!
In my experience, using a cell phone tracker (a software application) is the best, fastest, most cost-effective way of doing it.
Let me explain…
- Installing a cell phone tracker just takes about 5 minutes. With a physical GPS chip, don’t even get me started on this. Good luck with installing such a small chip in such a small device!
- You have more options with a cell phone tracker. With the physical chip, you just have a few. With the software, you can track GPS locations, read text messages, record the surroundings of the phone, record calls, view the phone browser’s history, see the pictures taken, see the videos shot, read emails, see the phonebook, and many more. With a physical chip, you could just either track locations or overhear conversations around the phone.
Which Software Do I Recommend?
There are many cell phone tracking applications around nowadays. Some of them are SpyBubble, mSpy, FlexiSpy, MobiStealth, Mobile Spy, and Highster Mobile.
I used them all myself. After YEARS of following them, I now recommend FlexiSpy the most.
Here’s the simple reason why…
FlexiSpy has ALL the features – COMPLETE! While the others have already removed their most-wanted features.
It also works on phones and tablets. Whether what you want to track is an iPhone, iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Blackberry, or a Nokia phone, FlexiSpy will definitely work for you! They also have the best customer service of all! Plus, they have flexible pricing depending on your needs!
In a nutshell, here’s what I could also say about all the others (according to preference from top to bottom)…
- Highster Mobile: This is actually my 2nd recommendation – a one-time fee. This used to be my first recommendation but they removed some features because of the changes in the industry. It only works on iOS and Android devices. Beware though, they have the WORST customer support. The only reason why they are second is because of the price.
- mSpy: The only edge of Highster Mobile against mSpy is the price… only that mSpy is a recurring payment. Unlike Highster Mobile, mSpy works on almost all phones. Their pricing is just okay depending on your needs. Some features were removed too.
- MobiStealth: This is also a recurring payment. I actually find using this confusing. One difference it has that others don’t have is its “reverse phone lookup” feature. So if you need this feature, you might also want to have a look at it. Some features were also removed.
- Mobile Spy: This is also a recurring payment. One big flaw is its inability to overhear phone calls. Some features were removed.
- SpyBubble: This also used to be my top recommendation before. But then, they switched to a recurring payment structure last year. Plus, they also removed the ability to overhear phone calls and phone surroundings about 5 months ago. Some more features were removed.
So for me, FlexiSpy is the clear winner!