Hello and welcome to my website!
Okay, let’s do away with the introductions and go straight to the topic. I want this to be as short as possible. After reading this, I hope you already know what to do.
Note: If you’re in a hurry and don’t want to read further, click here to go directly to the BEST solution I found!
First Things First – Legal Matters
Do not use any of the software applications here for INVASION OF PRIVACY. Doing so is ILLEGAL. Your best option to know its legality is to consult a lawyer.
The Two (2) Ways Of Tracking Cell Phones
Whether you are a parent who needs to track and protect his minor child, a grown-up adult who needs to monitor his aging parent, or an employer who needs to track the company phone’s activities, you may find this information very useful. It may also be that you want to track your own phone to monitor its location and activities. This is helpful when locating your phone after losing or misplacing it. In some ways, this also helps you to monitor your phone use.
There are generally 2 ways of tracking phones – using a cell phone tracker (a software application) and using a physical chip (for GPS tracking and/or wiretapping).
I would like to save you the hassles of testing both for yourself and point you towards the right direction. And let me also point out that the “FREE” WAYS OF TRACKING CELL PHONES DON’T WORK! They are all around the internet. They will just waste your precious effort and time!
In my experience, using a cell phone tracker (a software application) is the best, fastest, most cost-effective way of doing it.
Let me explain…
- Installing a cell phone tracker just takes about 5 minutes. With a physical GPS chip, don’t even get me started on this. Good luck with installing such a small chip in such a small device!
- You have more options with a cell phone tracker. With the physical chip, you just have a few. With the software, you can track GPS locations, read text messages, record the surroundings of the phone, record calls, view the phone browser’s history, see the pictures taken, see the videos shot, read emails, see the phonebook, and many more. With a physical chip, you could just either track locations or overhear conversations around the phone.
Which Software Do I Recommend?
There are many cell phone tracking applications around nowadays. Some of them are SpyBubble, mSpy, FlexiSpy, MobiStealth, Mobile Spy, and Highster Mobile.
I used them all myself. After YEARS of following them, I now recommend Highster Mobile the most.
Here’s the simple reason why…
Highster Mobile is a ONE-TIME FEE. Plus, it’s packed with ALL the essential features!
It also works on phones and tablets. Whether what you want to track is an iPhone, iPad, any Android Phone, or any Android Tablet, Highster Mobile will definitely work for you!
In a nutshell, here’s what I could also say about all the others (according to preference from top to bottom)…
- mSpy: This is actually my 2nd recommendation now. The only edge of Highster Mobile against mSpy is the price. But mSpy has COMPLETE features – even more than Highster Mobile’s. It works on almost all phones. Their pricing is just okay depending on your needs. But then, it’s a recurring payment.
- FlexiSpy: They also have COMPLETE features… but they’re the most expensive. Plus, it’s also a recurring payment. Better go with mSpy if you are planning to go with FlexiSpy and Highster Mobile is not okay with you.
- MobiStealth: This is also a recurring payment. I actually find using this confusing. One difference it has that others don’t have is its “reverse phone lookup” feature. So if you need this feature, you might also want to have a look at it.
- Mobile Spy: This is also a recurring payment. One big flaw with it is its inability to overhear phone calls.
- SpyBubble: This used to be my top recommendation before. But then, they switched to a recurring payment structure last year. Plus, they also removed the ability to overhear phone calls and phone surroundings about 5 months ago.
So for me, Highster Mobile is the clear winner!